Math Just Became Math and Science!

Hello everyone! I finally gave in to my heart's desire. I have always loved science, and even though math will always have a special place in my heart, I have gone back to teaching 8th grade science!! This means preparing my kiddos to take the infamous Texas Science STAAR test. With many concepts to prep for, including having to review the 6th and 7th grade standards, I cannot help but feel obliged to create science resources.

This is why the big news is... Mata Math is now officially Mata Math and Science! I am loving the sound of that... and I am also loving teaching science while still holding on to what was so special about math - all the practice!

My first two science products are a Periodic Table Board Game (Halloween Theme) and an Interactive Science Notebook (ISN) input and output lesson about Speed, Velocity and Acceleration. Feel free to check these out as I will be adding more science resources as the year progresses!



I still love you math teachers, and thank you for your continued support.

Comments