Inspiration for the Classroom


When you spend so much time in a particular space, it is important to make it feel comfortable. This is true for homes, cars and most importantly, classrooms! The classroom is a learning space for students and teachers, and it benefits all who enter if it's filled with inspiration, motivation and learning tools.

For this reason, I decided to create this brand new set of motivational quote posters. After considering various decor options, I settled upon an alpaca and cactus theme. I love this decor set for its beautiful color scheme and iconic succulents, mountains and air balloons. The motivational quotes are from a variety of well-known role models who have impacted our world in great and meaningful ways.

Just up in my TpT store ready for the new year is my brand new set of Motivational Quotes for the Classroom - Alpaca and Cactus Theme!


All I did was print them on white cardstock and laminate. I hung them up with Scotch removable clear mounting squares to my brick wall. I  chose to hang them in a row on top of my windows so that students can be reminded about them upon entering my classroom. They are a wonderful way to bring color and positivity into the classroom!

 

Print the Motivational Quotes for the Classroom - Alpaca and Cactus Theme as posters or cards for a much needed reminder to keep a growth mindset while learning. You can also use them for quote of the week.


Comments